About Me




My previous computer experience is a pretty casual one. Watching videos, playing games, social media. I've also been doing digital art with an old wacom tablet using programs like Adobe Animate.

I hope to have a more advanced understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator so I can continue to make my digital art a profession.
Computers have been a great tool for anything visual whether it is used to plan, create,  enhance, or view.

I have a laptop at home; no, it does not have Photoshop nor Illustrator

I use PC

Computer Graphics Major
With my major I hope to make my digital art a profession. Whether it be in Graphic Design, Animation, Illustration, etc.
One of my favorite artists is Craig McCracken. I love his creativity.

Brandon Urie from Panic At The Disco!. His music is great and always catchy.

Ever since I could remember I've wanted to be an artist!

A man walks into a bar.
He sits down and orders a drink.
He drinks his drink.
He orders another.
There's no punchline to this.
Self Doodle by MissMetaFan


Comments